Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Something That May Be Funny Only to Me

As I was putting Rhett down for a nap on Wednesday, I was overwhelmed by the love I have for that little boy. Especially at nap time doth that cup of love runneth o'er. He's a really great napper, sometimes even running to his room when it's nap time. This day was no different. As I was petting and caressing my sweet little son, he apparently would have no more of it. He said to me, "Go away mom." I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So I did both. (Not really, but I wanted to.)

Happy weekend everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I think that is so cute! I always try to snuggle with Sam when he goes to bed and he says the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's perfect for him to do that. seriously, just what you want. he loves you so much that he feels totally safe and secure even without you there. he knows you're still there and lovin' him. good thing, indeed!

    what is he holding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's holding a monkey cupcake. i got it at a baby shower earlier that day. isn't it adorable? the monkey face is made from nilla wafers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhett's face is priceless I tell you! By the way, where are you finding the great images for painting? I am looking for some for an RS activity. Do you have any files you can share?

    ReplyDelete