Monday, April 26, 2010

Made by e: Latest Projects

I tried to copy this, but it didn't turn out nearly as cute as the original. Oh well. Ha. Like babies care.
A set of freezer-paper stencilled onesies.

An "I Spy" book that ended up costing $90.
(inside the book)

Two gifts of appliqued onesies.

Halloween candy corn banners to be sold starting late summer. Interested now? Let me know.



Update: Blogger was totally lame today and I accidentally deleted two comments. Note to cousin Emily--I got these designs via Microsoft's clip art page. Just do a search for animals (or whatever). Although I try to support Microsoft as little as possible, this is the best resource I've found for my artistically-impaired self. Let me know if you'd like me to send you the document I created with these images and more!

5 comments:

  1. everything, and i mean everything, looks awesome. i just did some sewing projects over the weekend and it reminded me of how much i suck. i need you out here! boohoo for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find things to stencil onto the onesies? I'm throwing a baby shower and I would LOVE to have the guests all stencil some for her but I don't know where to go to get all these rad designs you find! Please share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, you AMAZE me at all you do! You are such a great Mom and everything else-it's inspiring! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you really say $9-0? Please say it didn't cost ninety bucks to make! Yikes! Way cute stuff...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh YES, I would LOVE for you to send them my way! Do you have my email?

    e.g@aggiemail.usu.edu

    Thanks Erin!

    ReplyDelete