Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Postcards!

So remember Monday when I showed you the kitchen chandelier in its full Halloween glory? I love this light; I really do. I just dislike how much I struggle coming up with cool ideas to display on it. But I got one the other day: POSTCARDS!

Awesome, no? But, um, I don't have 30-something postcards. In fact, we have only four right now. (But they're all cool ones from Japan thanks to Elder and Sister Dad and Mom!) So, does anyone want to do a postcard swap? For every one that you send me, I'll send you one back. You can even send me two or three (I don't have that many friends and there are about 35 clips on that light so someone will have to double up) and I'll send you two or three right back.

Anyone want in? While I can't promise it, you might get lucky enough to get an original Rhett drawing on the postcard. Does that help sway you fence-sitters? And really, who doesn't love mail?

(If you want to play with me, make sure I have your email address where I can send you my physical address in exchange for yours.)

2 comments:

  1. we're in. you just might have to remind me. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you one or two when we go to Spain and Portugal for Thanksgiving, but you might have to remind me.

    ReplyDelete