Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Glasses Poll

I heard about this company that does frames and lenses for only $95 so I thought I had to try. Since I think I'm going to be in glasses for the rest of my life, I should at least get some fun ones, right? They let you try on five pairs at a time, so here's my first batch. What do you think--any keepers? I can't really see how they look on since once I take off my regular glasses I can't see anything. (And yes, I know this isn't my finest photo shoot ever. In fact, maybe it's the worst. But I don't care. I'm puttin' it all out there!)

Glasses #1:


Glasses #2:


Glasses #3:


Glasses #4:


Glasses #5:

13 comments:

  1. I love them ALL but #2 is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #s 5, 1, 2 in that order!

    I love this kind of polling and posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the next batch, try something smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had picked #2, and #5 before I noticed almost everyone else agreed. I need new glasses BADLY. Wonder if there is a $95 special here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $95!!! that's better than costco! 2 & 3 are my favorite, but if you are going to get 2 pair i would say 2 and 5. so cute!

    ReplyDelete