Friday, July 5, 2013

This Week in Pictures

Since I took off work all week to recuperate from PRK (and since I can't really focus that well on a computer, it was the right choice), we started to quickly develop a severe case of cabin fever. By Tuesday I knew we better come up with something FAST. So Wednesday we opted to go to the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum, since not one of us had ever been there. It was, of course, awesome. The Space Shuttle is HUGE. Can you see how little Rhett is in that third picture? And Dad, did you ever fly one of these? It said it was a precursor to the CH-46, but I'm not sure if it was also a precursor to you.







After that, I chose to hit one of the stops on Maryland's "Ice Cream Trail." (This sounds just like me, no?) While this ice cream was great, it was more expensive than our previous stop on the trail. The views were stunning, however. Maybe that's what we were paying for? I LOVE that shot of my boys. Love.




And finally, the 4th. Our ward had a breakfast and parade for the kids. We wore every piece of red/white/blue clothing we owned.




Next week I finish the trip report. Then I promise I'll have some interesting non-Mommy-blogger stuff to write.

2 comments:

  1. I like the mommy blogger stuff... just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just awesome, all of it. the air and space stuff is totally impressive. so cool!

    the boys on the cow is a sweet picture!

    and i love the bikes and outfits and parade and everything. i wanted to do those shirts this year, but didn't. maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete