- Chuck's new job is going fine. He's still learning it, but is adjusting to an "office" culture.
- Because of the furlough and compressed deadlines, I have to tweak my work days a LOT this month, but otherwise, my job is fine.
- We have no upcoming travel on our calendar. I'm a lot bummed about this.
- This will be our first Thanksgiving and Christmas in nearly nine years of marriage with no family.
- We are so boring I can't even think of anything else to type.
- Why are you still reading?
- Go do something fun and then tell me about it so I can do it too.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Obviously we are way more boring than our cute kids. So read at your own risk.