Friday, November 15, 2013

Update: Adults

Obviously we are way more boring than our cute kids. So read at your own risk.
  • Chuck's new job is going fine. He's still learning it, but is adjusting to an "office" culture.
  • Because of the furlough and compressed deadlines, I have to tweak my work days a LOT this month, but otherwise, my job is fine.
  • We have no upcoming travel on our calendar. I'm a lot bummed about this.
  • This will be our first Thanksgiving and Christmas in nearly nine years of marriage with no family.
  • We are so boring I can't even think of anything else to type.
  • Why are you still reading?
  • Go do something fun and then tell me about it so I can do it too.


5 comments:

  1. But you're GOING to plan a wee trip for January, right??? C'mon!

    But this boring post really DID make me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what boring is? It's never boring 'round here. But I laughed at your post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the jobs are going well. That is pretty sad having no family on the holidays. But you always have fun ideas that I'm sure they will be great anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me laugh……..it wasn't boring…..I kept reading……..ENJOY your holidays and make your own NEW traditions. I'm sure you already have a list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe I love you!!!!
    Man these were great updates about you all. I want to do the same thing. I will do the cats too so I need an update on Bruno!! ;)
    Happy thanksgiving to my dear friends the hubands!

    ReplyDelete