Friday, February 28, 2014

What's Wrong With Me?

This is exactly what Chuck said to me when he saw these pictures, "What's wrong with you?" Well, I can't say. But I can say that I am just drawn to making faces with my kids' snacks and lunches. Before you go telling me, "Oh, you're such a good mom!" (of course this type of stuff should never be a good parent/bad parent judge) let me tell you that I do this strictly for me. I happen to think it's hilarious. I couldn't care less what the boys think. In fact, I'm pretty sure Ollie doesn't even notice.






This one kills me.

2 comments:

  1. what's wrong with you? only that you're awesome. i love them! angry-face is super great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this does not make you a better parent than I. (Grammar correction there?) But, it does make you sooooo silly and cool at the same time!

    ReplyDelete