Monday, March 10, 2014

I Told You I'd Do It

Not only did I make the pi day banner, but I did it Friday night. And now every morning before the boys are allowed to eat breakfast, I have them place their hands on their hearts and repeat these digits.

Kidding. Really. I Promise.


P.S. I decided the t-shirts were a bit silly, but not for next year's big party. Oh no, next year the entire family will be sporting pi day shirts.

P.P.S. Oh, and I think we've decided on a strawberry crumble pie with some lemon verbena whipped cream. I have no idea what lemon verbena is, but I guess I'll find out.

3 comments:

  1. soooooooo cute! totally love it. yeah, i don't have a clue what verbena is, but is all sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner! Yes, the pie sounds amazing! Do let us know how it tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only YOU could make a PI banner this adorable. So fun and cute and WHY not eat pie all day????

    ReplyDelete