Monday, May 17, 2010

More Sunday Clothes

My awesome cousin Nicole sent me a link to these adorable suspenders. (When you don't have a girl for whom you can make cute dresses and headbands, you settle for ties and suspenders.) I am super pleased with how they turned out and they weren't too terrible to make. But let me issue a warning if you want to try them: be prepared for the long haul on the turning inside-out of the suspenders. I enlisted Chuck to help and we watched an entire movie while we each did one. It was kind of like childbirth, though, in that after I produced such a lovely product, it was worth all the work. And I might even do it again...in a couple of years.


3 comments:

  1. again, i love them. rhett is such a snazzy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! did he recently get his hair cut? it makes him look grown up. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow missed this post!

    You are so quick! Dang, I'm seriously impressed! Sorry they took a while (or at least it sounds that way). They turned out super cute. Great job!

    I feel somehow proud or involved even though I only sent you a link :) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete