Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Update

The weekend turned out much better than expected. Of the things I hoped to do on Friday, here's what I accomplished: made totally yummy banana nut muffins (seriously so good), worked on some sewing projects (growth chart seen below, a play mat for baby Lucy, and felt food for Emmy), watched Project Runway, and finished my book.

I didn't make the pumpkin bread because I want to take it to Young Women's on Wednesday and thought it better to wait. We didn't get to eat at Sam's Club because they had no power. Oh well, pretzels and pizza another day.

I still have a lot of stuff I have to do and some things I want to do, but I'm feeling a bit better about everything. (Or at least I was until I tried uploading a picture to Blogger and it keeps rotating it unnecessarily. ARGH.)

3 comments:

  1. You are so good at sewing! I'm glad you sew so much! Love the growth chart! Is it canvas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Erin, you are one talented woman! Not only are you super skilled at sewing/crafting- but you have such good taste! I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin--it's some weird "shirting" material. I got it at G street. i made another with regular canvas but the things didn't stick well to the chart. this worked much better.

    ReplyDelete