Friday, September 3, 2010

Update on Nothing

I think this is the longest I've gone without posting. I wish I had something exciting to share. But I have a big event for church coming up next week and it's taking a lot of my brain power, as well as my time. I'm back to my part-time schedule (and loving it!) but I forgot just how tired I get after a day with Rhett. Our weather has been disgusting this week, but should be beautiful this weekend. Can I be a bit sad that Hurricane Earl isn't coming closer to us? It would be such a great end to a year of natural disasters.

I've been busy sewing but nothing to show as it's been for the YW event next week and another round of candy corn banners. I sold the first five banners so quickly that I thought I'd get another set of five up in time for more Halloween traffic. I made Chuck a pair of pajama pants out of some awesome alligator sheets, but when I didn't cut them correctly (you mean they should be mirror images of each other? D'oh!), he couldn't wear them so I had to adjust them for me. So sad. Wink wink.

And if I could somehow get a picture of it I'd show you my 1.5" arm hair (no exaggeration) on my right bicep. Do you have a rogue hair somewhere? I should name this one. I keep plucking it but it forges onward!

Finally, this is Rhett's favorite new position. Every time he assumes it, I'm requested to take a picture. So I do. You can never have enough.




3 comments:

  1. OK, so now I want to know what this big YW event is? If you have any great ideas for activities for YW I'm all ears!! I think we're going to be having a planning meeting for activities for next year in the near future and right now I am completely blank :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing for us too. the last little while has been slow. the pics of rhett are great, so tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhett is getting so big! I love that he has a "spot". Before you know it he is going to be in preschool!

    ReplyDelete