Friday, September 18, 2015

Ollie's First Day of Preschool

The boy was nothing but happy about preschool. Happy when doing his hand-print shirt...


happy when taking pictures the next morning...






happy when walking to school to drop off Rhett first and then go to his school...


and happy to get there.


And miracle of miracles, there was no problem when I left him in his classroom. And when I came to get him, again with the smiles! Who IS this boy?! I'm just hoping this happiness continues. Man, I like this boy!

P.S. And yes, that is the same shirt that Rhett wore on his first day of preschool. How amazing of you to notice.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I totally did notice. :) It's a great shirt and so I don't blame you!

    And, whoa, Rhett looks like a totally different boy with those huge, genuine smiles! Crazy awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw he looks so happy! how exciting!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saweeet! So very good. So happy for you. And for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE happy kids!!! He's pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete