Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Scamp Decor

I bought a lot of that Rustique fabric, so any opportunity to use it, I will. A pillow that will rarely be used! Yes please!


And of course a banner. Because every Scamp needs a banner. Duh.


Oh, want to guess how lazy I have become in prepping for our Scamp trips? So lazy that I can no longer retrieve our four pillows from our beds and take them to the Scamp. It was just too much. Instead, I bought four new pillows and sewed four new pillowcases. These new pillows will stay in the Scamp because, you know, the lazy.


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks awesome. And I definitely wouldn't call it lazy - call it smart and efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not lazy! Brilliant! And I just love the fabrics! That's the cutest camping area I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is SO adorable. Cutest Scamp award goes to YOU!!

    ReplyDelete