Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm Wrong Again! I Guess It's Good for Me.

So all you yard salers, what do you call this?



Sure, I know that Wednesday's picture is strictly on the "yard" while this one encroaches into the garage. But still. They're both garage sales to me. I thought I'd at least get some Utahans saying "garage sale" but only Emily? Huh. It must be a Dixie thing. Thanks Mom.  Thanks a lot.

I just don't know what to say you those of you not wearing shirts underneath sweatshirts. I'm amazed. Every time Chuck takes off a sweatshirt to reveal only a garment top, I get the chills. Oh well. I'm sure it will pass in about ten years. (Why ten? That's the number of years it took me to overcome my gross-out-edness of ankle socks.) If I see you when you're dressed this way, please just don't tell me. I'd like to stay in the dark on this one.

Finally, if I say, "Shame, shame, I know your name," what do you think of?

In other news, we got cable yesterday. Ugh. Because that's what I need: more TV.

This just in...the arm hair continues to grow! Two inches and counting.

3 comments:

  1. You could always call it a "tag sale" and then the technicality of location doesn't need to play a factor! ;)

    (I've noticed lately the trend is to call them "estate sales"-- even when the home hosting the event is far from an "estate.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was amazed how many people said no shirts underneath - gross! so weird. ben's on our side, too. :)

    i don't think of anything when you say "shame, shame. . ." except for what you just said.

    why cable if you're so ugh about it?

    gross about your arm hair.

    ReplyDelete