Monday, October 4, 2010

On Conference Sunday We...

...Ate delicious monkey bread.

...Pretended to be robots.


...Sat in buckets.


...Gave speeches.


...Tried hats on Bruno (wearing tons of Redskins gear).


...Played hide and seek. (Chuck was found only because me taking this picture gave it away. Let's just say that playing this game well is not Rhett's strong point.)




...Took Bruno on a long walk, which ended with me walking the last mile home without shoes due to new blisters from said shoes. I should know better: stick with flip flops.

...Ate a pumpkin-filled dinner at friends' house.

...Came down with a cold--blech.

...Oh yeah, and watched conference.

2 comments:

  1. Your conference weekend sounds perfect!!!! The first session didn't start until 6 om here, so we are still watching the sessions.
    I LOVE the picture of you in your last post! My hair is the same way- it won't hold a curl to save my life! I spent about 40 minutes last week trying to curl my hair by using product, a diffuser and then a curling iron. I looked cute, but then when I looked in the mirror an hour later is was completely straight- what a joke!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it looked really great! i love it. what were the speeches about? :)

    ReplyDelete