Friday, January 14, 2011

This is What Happened...

...when Rhett's car had an "accident" and I told him it needed a tow truck. Pretty clever, right?



Then there was this conversation on Sunday. A sweet baby boy in our ward was wearing an adorable hat with a train on it. When we asked Rhett about the hat later that evening, this is what he had to say: "Yes! That train hat. I like that train hat sooo much. I wish I had that train hat when I was a baby. I am going to dream about that train hat tonight."

Only 8 more days 'til Utah!

2 comments:

  1. love the tow - a perfect solution for a broken down car, of course!

    and i love the conversation. that's so cute.

    8 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart boy indeed. So cute. ;)

    I wonder if he really did dream about the train hat. You better make one!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete