Oh weekends, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. I love that I got to work on and finish and then use this cute bag. I'm in love with it. I wish I had more places to go that don't require diapers nor my calendar. Thanks, Rae (of made by Rae), for the lovely, free pattern.
2. I (don't) love that my son gets up really early, but I do love it when it's cherry blossom time and an early riser means downtown parking!
3. I love love love Eastern Market french toast.
4. I love spending time with other cool women, doing stuff that Chuck will do, but doesn't like to do. Like, oh let's just say, fabric shopping.
5. I love organizing my crafting binder.
6. I love monkey bread. Seriously.
7. I love pug group. All those silly pugs just make me laugh.
8. I love that since having TiVo, we watched all four sessions of conference during conference weekend. (In the past, we'd record it and spread out the watching.)
9. I (don't) love spending half our tax return on my car repairs, but I love that we can pay for it without getting into debt. Let's just hope this love continues when we pick up Chuck's car today.
10. I love that the woodstove can heat our basement to a temperature in the 80s, and I love that we no longer have any wood sitting in the basement.