Monday, April 18, 2011

Multiple Choice Dream Quiz

Which of the following has NOT shown up recently in my dreams:

a) Huge projectile briquettes shaped like white and red blood cells flying through the air that scared me enough to not go running with Rhett for fear that we'd be hit by said flaming briquettes.

b) Horrible gift of jewelry from Chuck to me (bought from a man in a van who met us at a local residential street corner) that was a thick gold chain with weird charms on it. So hideous was this gift that I woke from dream crying (yes, real tears) at the disappointment.

c) Me doing a sculling race around the country, a race that would take months. And I was in my 20-week pregnant state. I was hoping to get out of it, but since I committed and we'd already gone so far (tip of southern Africa maybe?), that I was in 'til the end. But since others were doubting my ability to stay in shape for it, I was hoping that might be my exit.

d) I'm hanging out with Eminem (don't ask) at his house. Eminem leaves, but I remain. The room is disgusting. Not just cluttered, but filthy. My Uncle Bruce (shout out to cousins Natalie, Nicole and Emily and cousin-in-law Becky!) comes in, furious, and tells us all (not even sure if his kids, my cousins, were in the room) to get out and this is disgusting and we shouldn't be in here...blah blah blah. I leave but am kinda mad, because, hey, Eminem's my friend and I can be friends with whomever I want! [Doesn't that just sound like 16-year-old me? Except for the "whomever" part.]

e) All of the above have shown up in recent dreams because I'm crazy.

6 comments:

  1. I know those dreams have to be real because noway could anyone make them up!! The jewelry one is hysterical, and the Eminem one terrifying. I watched him perform at the music awards a few months ago, and I don't think I've been that scarred in a while. He was SO angry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man you are such your mother's daughter in the dreams department!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha. I'm hoping with all of my hear that it is option D but I'll take any of them. Crazy dreams indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm no fool, the answer is E but not due to craziness. your brain needs to learn to sleep when the rest of your body is trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm very interested at the real answer here! Ha ha! I'm gonna guess A?? Gotta love the crazy prego dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm touched, especially because I'm mentioned in the Eminem dream, and it is a FAIRLY logical assumption that my father (Bruce) would not allow us to hang out with him, even if I am 32. ;) Ha ha, can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete