Friday, June 10, 2011

The Thought that Counts

Remember when Rhett said he wanted to give me some "toy eyes" for Mothers' Day? Well, he definitely came through with these beauties.



As Fathers' Day is approaching, I asked him what we should get Chuck. Do you know what he said? Of course you don't; I'll tell you. A NEW OVEN. That's right: I get toy eyes and Rhett wants to give his dad a new oven. And telling me "it's the thought that counts" doesn't really help because still, he wanted to give me toy eyes. Toy eyes. A new oven. Not quite the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. dang - i'd want a new oven over toy eyes for sure. :) but maybe rhett was thinking along the lines of lasix when he said toy eyes. . . ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAAHAH. well, they are nice toy eyes.

    ReplyDelete