Monday, June 6, 2011

Year in "Max and Whiskers"

This fabric line has definitely dominated my sewing year. I think this is the end of the projects I'll do from it for awhile, except for Chuck's tie which has been killing me due to hardware.

Oooh, maybe me using this line to death is a sign that the baby's name should be Max (the fabric line is named "Max and Whiskers").  Remember, Max is the genesis of the pseudonym "Betamax" after all. Hey, if it helps us make a decision, it helps. Who am I to say that baby-naming inspiration can't come from fabric? I am no one; no one I, tell you.

Anyway, here are the projects for Betamax from the line: pseudo-rag quilt, banner, and onesie to to match his brother and dad. (You know, for when they wear their appliqued onesies.)






8 comments:

  1. Erin - I was totally going to say this to you at church yesterday. I TOTALLY think you should name your baby Max. Not only is it a great name, but I think you've been calling him "betamax" for so long, it would be hard to call him something totally different! :) At least Max would be an easy transition. LOVE the projects you're working on - I'll have to check out that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thems some good lookin' fabric makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply adorable. love them all. i agree with sarah, max is an awesome name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should name the baby Whiskers. :)

    That quilt is fantastic. Is it hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @-Melissa: no! super easy. email me if you want my hackneyed instructions (or links to the pattern for purchase).

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes!!!! Max!!!!!

    So pretty. You're so talented and I wear the purse you made me everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok wow. So you say you wanna make a quilt and then two days later you have one? What?! Wow, I am seriously sooo impressed!! All are darling!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, I'm about to kidnap you and force you to make creations for me all day long. HOW DO YOU DO THIS STUFF?

    ReplyDelete