Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Curse You Michaels!

It looks like the theiving ATM card user and PIN stealer (possibly) got my information from machines erroneously placed in Michael's craft stores. The information on their website indicates that the two Michael's stores I frequent were both given the bad machines wherein debit card numbers and PINs were obtained. Yikes! Already I didn't feel good about Michael's and now I just feel worse. Too bad I don't have many options out here.

In good news, it's June! In bad news, we're already sweating it out in the 90s with high humidity. But at least now I have something to look forward to during the summer: not being pregnant any more!

Random: Don't you love when things don't turn out like you expected and it's awesome?! Last night I was supposed to go out with the missionaries. This would have been fine and I'm sure I would have enjoyed it once I got there, but after working and commuting, I don't love going back out in the evenings. But wouldn't you know, 15 minutes before I'm supposed to leave, I get a call from the Sisters cancelling! Yippee! So then I got to spend the evening finishing Betamax's quilt AND working on the summer budget. This was preceded by Oreo pie. And I got to do it all wearing my new favorite pajama shirt. It was a lovely evening after all.

2 comments:

  1. Sister missionary visits!? Sign ME up! and Oreo pie? Okay, Erin... when can I schedule an appointment to come and eat rice krispies and oreo pie with you?
    (hahahah! word verification? mensuc)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha glad I'm not the only one relieved when missionaries cancel sometimes! Yeah, AC Moore has always been my craft store of choice, and now even more so! PS -i also had to close my credit card account and open a new one! boo!

    ReplyDelete